Learn the ways when manually updating Control Pattern Release (CPR) in TMCM.60.
To do a manual update for Controlled Pattern Release:
- Go to Trend Micro Download Center for Pattern Files.
- Download Enterprise Pattern – CPR - TMCM.
- Copy the zip file to your TMCM server and extract the file to a subfolder. For example, C:\CPRxxx. The file has server.ini and vsapixxx.zip files in its subfolder.
- Open the TMCM Console > Updates > Manual Update.
- Under Pattern files / Cleanup templates, select Virus Pattern.
- Specify the folder location of the extracted CPR and choose Download Now.
- Check if TMCM was able to download the CPR successfully by going to Dashboard > Compliance.