Learn what's new in Deep Security 9.6. This article enumerates the available enhancements and features of this version.
Below are the new features included in Deep Security 9.6:
- Deep Security 9.6 now supports vSphere 6.0.
- NSX 6.1.4 is also supported and can be integrated. Agentless Anti-malware, Integrity Monitoring, Web Reputation, Firewall, and Intrusion Prevention are available with NSX.
- Support for vCNS 5.5.4 is also available.
- Agentless Anti-malware and Integrity Monitoring are supported in vCNS.
- Combined Mode with Agentless Anti-malware and Integrity Monitoring, and agent-based support for Firewall, Web Reputation, and Intrusion Prevention are available.
Deep Security has integrated the SAP adapter into the Deep Security Agent (DSA). The SAP adapter works seamlessly with the SAP VSI interface, which is also referred to as NetWeaver Virus Scan Interface (NW-VSI 2.0). The VSI interface is available in applications and platforms such as NetWeaver, HANA, and Fiori.
The SAP adapter has also been fully incorporated in Deep Security 9.6 as part of the RedHat Enterprise Linux and SuSE Enterprise Linux builds and can now be licensed directly through Deep Security Manager.
Deep Security 9.6 can now provide an output in Log Event Extended Format (LEEF 2.0) for IBM QRadar integration.
A real-time Anti-malware is now available on CloudLinux 7.
Deep Security 9.6 is also compatible with the following platforms:
- Debian 6 and 7
- Windows 2012 Server Core
- CloudLinux 7
- Oracle Linux 7
- SuSE Enterprise Linux 12
Newly created users in Active Directory can now log in to Deep Security Manager (DSM) before running the Active Directory synchronization task.
When Deep Security Relay (DSR) cannot directly access the Deep Security Manager, the DSR can now directly download updates from Trend Micro Download Center.
The Security Module usage report now has columns for the Computer Group and Instance Size (for AWS workloads).
The Deep Security 9.6 Online Help can now be updated seamlessly in Deep Security Manager through a new Online Help package.