The OfficeScan agents or domains are not shown under Agent Management, but the number of agents appear in the dashboard page. Sometimes, you can also do a search for a specific computer name and it will be displayed. However, you are unable to configure its settings.
Based on the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) logs of product file list, the role-based access (RBA) user permission definition files are empty. This happens due to the file IO error that occurs when the disk is full.
[D:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Private\AuthorStore\] 2015/06/27 13:36 <DIR> . 2015/06/27 13:36 <DIR> .. 2010/08/03 20:01 1546 RBAUserProfile.ini 2015/06/30 11:07 36233 TrendAuth.xml 2015/06/30 11:07 22309 TrendAuthDef.xml 2015/11/19 09:40 0 TrendClnPermissionDef.payload 2015/03/07 00:00 0 TrendUserFavoriteDef.payload
To resolve the issue:
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Private\AuthorStore\.
- Check the TrendClnPermissionDef.payload file and make a backup of the existing file.
- Replace the current TrendClnPermissionDef.payload file using any of the following:
- Restore the backup copy of RBA user permission definition files, if available.
- Copy TrendClnPermissionDef.payload from another working OfficeScan server.
- Compare the permission of the files and make sure that they are the same with the permissions of the working OfficeScan server.
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Log on to the OfficeScan console via root account. The agents or domains should now appear.