IMSVA 9.0 Patch 1 Build 1549 is released and posted on Trend Micro’s Download Center. This release includes fixes to issues and vulnerabilities discovered after GM release of IMSVA 9.0 Build 1383. Enhancements to some of the functions are also included.
Here are some of the enhancements and the fixes included in this patch:
- New-Born URLs Handling Function
- Supports the use of LDAPS to encrypt LDAP communications
- Supports multiple servers for Virtual Analyzer
- Supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2
- Supports the use of a password-guessing function when scanning parts of an email body that commonly contain passwords
- Component Updates:
- DLP Compliance Templates – 3.1
- DLP Data Identifiers – 3.1
- Tomcat - 6.0.44
- Apache - 2.2.31
- Fixed some known issues
For the complete list of enhancements and fixes, please refer to the readme file.
Trend Micro recommends that you apply this latest patch on IMSVA 9.0.
Click here to download IMSVA 9.0 Patch 1 Build 1549.