The web console becomes unresponsive if the Task Manager is running a lot of CGI processes.
The ofcservice.exe crash happens when querying AEGIS logs. The crash may be caused by an abnormal log size.
To resolve the issue:
- Stop OfficeScan Master Service on the OSCE server.
- Go to ..Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV.
- Open ofcscan.ini using Notepad.
- Increase the setting values as shown below:
Command_Handler_Static_Thread_Number = 40
DB_ENFORCE_DBFLUSH_PERIOD=86400By default, dbserver does DB pack every two hours. Extend DB pack period to one day by changing the ofcscan.ini setting above.
- Restart OfficeScan Master Service.
The web console should now work without issue.