This article provides instructions on how to deploy the Houdini application in a TMVMI server.
Houdini is an ARM binary translator developed by Intel. It can translate the ARM binary code into the x86 instruction set that can run in an x86 CPU.
In TMVMI 5.0, if you want to run android applications that use ARM binary code, you need to manually deploy Houdini in the VMI server:
- Download Houdini binary here.
- Click the Download Zip button.
- Unzip android_vendor_intel_houdini-lollipop-x86.zip.
- Copy the bin and lib directories.
- Go to /vmi/unia/gm/system in the VMI server.
- Paste the bin and lib directories.
- Reboot the server.
Houdini should be deployed successfully.