You want to know how to install and upgrade OSCE 11.0/XG on Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016 failover clusters.
Refer to the following installation guides:
- OfficeScan 11.0/XG with Windows 2012 R2 Failover Clustering Installation Guide
- OfficeScan 11.0/XG with Windows 2016 Failover Clustering Installation Guide
If you want to apply a hot fix, patch, or service pack, refer to the following steps:
- Start the Cluster Administration console on Node 1 and take down the Node 2 cluster service.
- Back up the whole OfficeScan installation folder on a shared disk.
- Install the hot fix, patch, or service pack on active Node 1.
- Once the installation is finished, stop the OfficeScan service and back up the whole OfficeScan installation folder on the shared disk and replace it with backup file from Step 2.
- Take down the Node 1 cluster service and start the cluster service on Node 2.
- Install the hot fix, patch, or service pack on active Node 2.