CDT Light is not intended to replace the full version of the Case Diagnostic Tool but rather to provide a simple method for collecting basic information and logs from environments. Only logs and configuration information that already exist in the OfficeScan client or server at the time CDT Light is executed are collected. No registry flags or debugging modes are turned on.
The following will be collected:
- Registry information related to the OfficeScan client and server
- Running services
- Task list
- List of registered programs installed
- System info
- OfficeScan client and server configuration files
- Client and server log files
- Install log
- Patch log
- Operating system Application and System Event logs
CDT Light is available in the Download Center.
To execute CDT Light:
- Copy the cdtlight.zip program to a temporary directory on the computer.
- Extract the cdtlight program from the zip file.
- Execute the cdtlight.exe program as administrator.
- Send the resulting .zip file to Trend Micro Technical Support for analysis.