Control Manager can now duplicate all downloaded components from the ActiveUpdate server by enabling the m_iDuplicateAll parameter.
You can then use the Control Manager server as an update source for other Control Manager servers or managed products.
The "m_iDuplicateAll" parameter determines if Control Manager will duplicate all the contents of its update source (TMAU server).
The values that can be used are:
- 0 - Download only the components that the server's managed products require
- 1 – Download all components from the update source
To enable the "m_iDuplicateAll" parameter, do the following:
- Go the the TMCM folder and locate the SystemConfiguration.xml file.
- Open the file and locate the following line:
P Name="m_iDuplicateAll" Value="0"/
- Change the value of m_iDuplicateAll to "1", then save the file.
- Login to the TMCM web console, and go to Administration > Update > Manual download or Update > Scheduled download.
- Select one of the components, then click Download. This will trigger the download for the following:
- Pattern files/Cleanup templates
- Anti-spam rules
- OfficeScan Plug-in Programs
- Product programs and widget pool