When you try to deploy DSVA, the deployment fails and the following error shows:
The error occurs due to either of the following causes:
- The DSVA installation package does not exist in the Deep Security Manager (DSM).
- The reference to DSVA installation package has a problem.
To resolve the issue:
- Open the Deep Security Manager console.
- Go to Administration > Updates.
- Click Software and select Local.
- Make sure that there is an existing copy of the DSVA installation package (Appliance-ESX-xxxx.zip).
- If the DSVA installation file exists in DSM, delete the file. If not, proceed to the next step.
- Re-import the Appliance ZIP file from Trend Micro Download Center.