When using proxy server in Deep Security Manager (DSM), incorrect settings may cause the Web Reputation Service (WRS) to fail. Learn how to properly use WRS on a proxy network.
To configure WRS on proxy server:
- Verify the current proxy network details.
- On the Deep Security Manager, navigate to Administration > System Settings.
- Under the Proxy Servers section, and check the port information.
- On the Deep Security Agent (DSA), go to Web Reputation > Advanced to open the WRS function.
- Ensure that the WRS port covers the proxy port. The port details in this section should match the proxy port in Step 1. Otherwise, WRS will not work.