Patch 3 of TMSM 2.0 Service Pack (SP) 1 can now be downloaded from Trend Micro’s ActiveUpdate Serve. This enables TMSM to support macOS 10.12 Sierra and also includes solutions from hot fixes released after Patch 2.
You should install this Patch if you plan to upgrade Mac OS X to version 10.12.
TMSM 2.0 SP 1 Patch 3 Agent Build 3079 can be manually downloaded. Do the following steps:
- Log in to the OfficeScan (OSCE) console.
- Go to to Plug-ins > Trend Micro Security (for Mac) to open the TMSM server console.
- Click Server Updates > Update Source. Make sure that “Trend Micro’s ActiveUpdate Server” option is selected.
- Choose Save.
- Go to Server Updates > Manual Updates.
- Select “Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent” option and deselect the rest of the options.
- Click Update.
TMSM Agent should show version 2.0.3079 once the update has been completed. Customers who have Scheduled Update configured and already obtained the latest TMSM Agent build do not need to perform Manual Update.
Customers need to update the TMSM Agent first before upgrading to macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Trend Micro recommends enabling automatic updates in order to receive the update once it is available. Go to Server Updates > Scheduled Update > Components to Update and select “Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent” option in order to receive the latest update when it is available.
Minimum requirements for OS X 10.12 support
For OSCE customers:
- OSCE Server 11, 10.6, 10.5, 10.0, or 8.0 SP 1 or later
- Plug-in Manager 2.0 or 1.0 with the latest patch
- TMSM 2.0.3024 or above