You are unable to access the management console using Internet Explorer (IE) after successfully upgrading the OSCE server to OSCE XG on the following Operating Systems (OS):
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit without Service Pack 1 (or lower)
The message displayed in the IE browser says that IE 11 is needed to view the console. However, IE 11 is incompatible with Windows Server 2003 and certain versions of Server 2008.
The minimum Operating System requirements for IE 11 are the following:
- Windows 7 32-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) 64-bit
For additional information, refer to the Microsoft Internet Explorer system requirements article.
As an alternative to IE or Microsoft Edge browsers, download and install the latest version of Google Chrome browser on the machine(s) you will access the OSCE management console from.
If the issue persists, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support for assistance.