SMID 5.6 for Linux SP1 Patch 2 (Build 4751) is now released and posted on Trend Micro’s Download Center.
Here are some of the enhancements and the key fixes included in the patch:
- Support for Deep Discovery Analyzer 5.5 servers
- Enhanced communication with Deep Discovery Advisor (DDA) server
- Enhanced sending of executable files and script files to DDA for analysis
- Scanning capability on password-protected compressed file attachments
- Automatic updating capability of smlists database configuration
For a complete list, refer to the Readme.
Download SMID for Linux 5.6 SP1 Patch 2 Build 4751 here.