After adding entries to the Trusted Program List, informational entries appear in the Application Event Log with an event ID of 500.
Unable to locate and add the following file to the Trusted Program List.
The error message appears in the agent’s event logs because a program in the Trusted Program List is not present or not installed on that particular OSCE agent/client.
To prevent the error from appearing in the event logs, disable Behavior Monitoring notifications on the OSCE agents using the following procedure:
- Open the OSCE server management console.
- Navigate to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the Agent tree, click the root domain icon to include all clients or select specific domains or agents.
- Select Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- Choose the Other Settings tab.
- Go to the Behavior Monitoring Settings section.
- Untick the Display a notification when a program is blocked option.
- Do one of the following:
- If you selected domain(s) or client(s) in the client tree, click Save.
- If you clicked the root domain icon, choose from the following options:
- Apply to All Clients -- Applies settings to all existing clients and to any new client added to an existing/future domain. Future domains are domains not yet created at the time you configured the settings.
- Apply to Future Domains Only -- Applies settings only to clients added to future domains. This option will not apply settings to new clients added to an existing domain.
This prevents notifications from being added to the Windows Application Event Log.