There are cases wherein you need to reinstall PHP (i.e. errors in the Dashboard page) and Plug-in Manager of OSCE 11.0. This KB article provides you the steps when reinstalling PLM and PHP.
Do the following:
- Run the PLM uninstall string.
- Open the Registry Editor. Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Go to ..\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall and look for the registry entry.
- Click Start > Run and type “UninstallString” value in the field.
This will open the Trend Micro Plug-in Manager installation wizard that will give you the option to uninstall PLM.
- Open the Registry Editor.
- Extract osce-11.0-SP1-all-in-one.exe with 7zip.
- Browse the extracted FileGroup750 folder for PLMSetup.exe.
- Run PLMSetup.exe as administrator and choose Remove to uninstall Plug-in Manager.
- Click Next.
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features and uninstall PHP from the list.
- Log in to the OSCE web console and install Plug-in Manager.
PHP is automatically installed during Plug-in Manager installation.
- Recreate OSCE virtual directory by following the instructions in the following KB (Option B): Recreating Virtual Directory for OfficeScan (OSCE).
- Reset PHP_via_FastCGI permission by instructions in the following KB (i.e. Go to the Summary screen...): "Server Error" or "PHP Error" appears on the Summary Page of the OfficeScan management console.