When installing SPS on ESXi 6.0 server, you encounter the following error message:
Minimum hardware requirement were not met.
The problem occurs due to the compatibility issue of Storage Device SCSI Controller. When the Storage Devices is totally empty, the SCSI Controller type is not properly selected in the virtual machine properties. Also, there should be no HDD information in the Device column.
To solve this, you need to properly set SCSI Controller:
- Navigate to TMSPS3.1 and click Edit Settings.
- Go to Virtual Machine Properties and select SCSI Controller 0.
- In the right window, check SCSI Controller Type. If the “Current Type” is not “LSI Logic Parallel”, choose Change Type to modify it.
- Under SCSI Controller Type, select LSI Logic Parallel option and then choose OK.
- Turn on the TMSPS virtual machine.
The error should no longer occur.