This article shows you how to add or manage TMSM from the server console of TMCM.
To add/manage TMSM, do the following:
- In the TMCM server console, go to Administration > Managed Servers.
- Select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) from the Server Type dropdown, then click Add a product.
- On the Add Server window, provide the following information:
- Server: https://OSCEservername:4343/
- Display Name: [preferred Display Name]
- User Name
Make sure to use the correct User Name and Password for the Authentication section. If it fails, try to add the domain in front of the username.
If that does not work, use the OfficeScan local account (e.g. root account) to register the TMSM console to TMCM.
- Click Save.