This article shows you how to add or manage TMSM from the server console of TMCM.
To add/manage TMSM, do the following:
- In the TMCM server console, go to Administration > Managed Servers.
- Select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) from the Server Type dropdown, then click Add a product.
- On the Add Server window, provide the following information:
Make sure to use the correct User Name and Password for the Authentication section. If it fails, try to add the domain in front of the username.
- Server: https://OSCEservername:4343/
- Display Name: [preferred Display Name]
- User Name
- Click Save.