You encounter the following scan-related issues:
- When scanning the same target folder two or more times, the scan file number that appears is not consistent.
- When scanning the same target folder using Manual Scan, PccNT.exe, or Wofielauncher.exe, the scan file number that appears is not consistent.
The total number of scanned files is comprised of the following file scan events:
- Process scan - Virus Scan Engine (VSAPI) file scan of associated files for currently running processes
- Scan of known folder paths - Folder paths that are most likely targets of malwares
- DCE system scan - Time when tsc.exe process runs Damage Cleanup Engine (DCE) scans the system's running processes, known malicious files and folder paths, known malicious running services, and known malicious registries if ever they exist in the system.
- Scan target
The scan file number is not always the same when scanning the same target folder if the first, second, and third file scan events change.