The following issues occur when Core Protection Module is installed on a Windows machine without direct Internet connection for downloading COMODO certificate updates:
- Unable to communicate to IBM Endpoint Manager
- Unable to update patterns
- Unable to collect agent logs
To solve the issues, you need to check if CPM has valid COMODO certificates by using a fixlet.
- Download Check Cert.zip fixlet.
- Extract Check Cert.Zip.
- Import CheckCertForCPM (None Server).bes and CheckCertForCPM (Server).bes to IBM Endpoint Manager.
- After the fixlet activation, the following values will appear:
If the certificate is incomplete, refer to Certificate-related issues after OfficeScan (OSCE) 10.6 Service Pack (SP) 3 article.