You may encounter the errors below in server0.log of Deep Security Manager (DSM):
Oct 13, 2016 11:28:58 AM com.thirdbrigade.manager.core.db.Locks lock WARNING: ThID:239|TID:0|TNAME:Primary|UID:-1|UNAME:|Waiting for lock LOOK_FOR_JOBS_VMOTION.123 for tenant TID:0|TNAME:Primary on object null since 10/13/16 11:18 AM
The error mentioned above indicates a database lock issue in performing a Deep Security Manager task.
To fix the issue:
- Check if there is a scheduled task running an activation or deactivation job on VMotion or vCenter sync. Disable the task, if any.
- Execute the following SQL commands:
delete from managerjobs where completeddate is null or completeddate='';
- Start the Deep Security Manager.
- Run the following commands on cmd:
dsm_c –action resetevents -type all
dsm_c -action resetcounters
- Restart the Deep Security Manager node.