This article shows you how you can upload applications to TMMS for Enterprise which exceed 30MB in file size.
TMMS for Enterprise uses IIS as its web server. There is a setting in IIS that restricts the upload size to 30MB.
To adjust this setting, do the following:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Go to Sites > MDM Web Site on the left menu.
- Open the Configuration Editor on the right panel.
- From the Section drop-down list, select system.webServer > security > requestFiltering.
- Select requestLimits, then change the value of "maxAllowedContentLength" based on your preference.
- Click Apply on the upper right.
- Restart the IIS and MDM Server.
For more information about the limits imposed by the IIS web server, refer to this IIS.net article: Request Limits.