This error usually occurs if the default website is not available or was deleted. To resolve it, manually create the Default website, then try to install it again.
To re-create the Default website:
- Open IIS Manager.
- In the Connections tree on the left side, right-click Sites node under your machine.
- Click Add Website.
- Enter "Default Web Site" as a Site name.
- Set Application pool back to DefaultAppPool!.
- Set Physical path to %SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot.
- Leave Binding and everything else as is:
IP address: All Unassigned