DDI 3.8 SP 5 (B1165) EN has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in the service pack:
- Enhanced Deep Discovery Director (DDD) Integration
- Refreshed Dashboard Widgets
- Palo Alto Panorama and Virtual System Integration
- Enhanced Virtual Analyzer
- Small Filter Import and Export
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
DDI 3.8 SP5 (B1165) supports upgrading from DDI version 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8:
- The upgrade package for migration from DDI version 3.8 SP3 or Deep Discovery Director (DDD) channel can be downloaded using this link.
- The upgrade package for migration from DDI version 3.8 SP2 or earlier can be downloaded using this link.
For DDI versions earlier than version 3.6, performing a fresh installation is needed.
Trend Micro recommends that you back up all DDI configurations before applying this latest service pack.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.