DDD 1.1 (B1241) EN has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this version:
- Central deployment of sandbox images to Deep Discovery Inspector (DDI), Deep Discovery Email Inspector (DDEI), and Deep Discovery Analyzer (DDAN).
- Upload sandbox images via sFTP or SMB.
- Configuration replication from one Deep Discovery appliance to other Deep Discovery appliances.
- Bandwidth control and throttling when uploading/downloading big files.
- Different schedule setting of deployment plan and executing plan so as to control the impact of plan execution to customers’ operation.
- System status UI to monitor utilization of key hardware components.
- Backup & Restore of configuration setting and database.
- System log UI for user access and configuration modification monitoring.
- Support product license to enable deployment plan feature.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
Use the following links to download the installer and Readme:
DDD 1.1 can be installed directly for new deployments.
Customers migrating from DDD version 1.0 must first apply Hot Fix B1242 before attempting to do an in-place UI upgrade to 1.1:
- Apply DDD 1.0 Hot Fix B1242 first to enable firmware update UI (only for 1.0 GM build).
- Upload DDD 1.1 firmware to finish the upgrade via the web console for all DDD nodes.
The following are the Deep Discovery (DD) appliances and versions that officially support the new features of DDD 1.1:
- DDI 3.8 SP5 (B1165)
- DDEI 2.6 (B1298)
- DDAN 5.8 (B1169)
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.