Learn how to prevent the AC agent from performing any actions to applications.
Follow these steps:
- Log on to the EAC Management Console.
- Go to Management > Users and Endpoints page.
- Select the endpoint from the list and click the Enable/Disabledropdown menu.
- Choose Disable Application Control to disable the AC Agent.
- Log on to the endpoint as the same user as the one showing in the Users and Endpoints page. In this case, "Administrator".
- Right-click the AC Agent system tray icon and select Update now.
Verify if the agent is disabled by looking at the AcAgentService.log file located in "$ProgramFiles\TM\Endpoint Application Control\ac_logs" folder.