You have set the Control Manager (TMCM) server as an update source in TMSM console's Update Source section, but the latest TMSM agent (for example, build 1106) cannot be downloaded from TMCM.
Upon checking the server.ini file (http://cm60-p.activeupdate.trendmicro.com/activeupdate/server.ini) of TMCM, there is an entry of the latest TMSM agent build as seen below:
[Info_620_10000_1_4865] Version=3.0 Build=1106 Min=1.0 Max=3.9 Path=product/tmsm30/tmsminstall.zip,88703181
However, there is no tmsminstall.zip entry at the other update source's server.ini (http://<tmcm's IP>/TVCSDownload/activeupdate/server.ini)
To download the TMSM agent from the TMCM update source, do the following:
- Make sure TMCM 6.0 Service Pack 3 Patch 2 is installed.
- Register the TMSM on Control Manager.
- On the TMCM console, navigate to Administration > Manage Servers.
- Add the OfficeScan server of TMSM.
- On the TMCM server, back up and delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Control Manager\WebUI\download\activeupdate\server.ini.
- Open the TMCM console and go to Updates, and then click Manual Download.
The C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Control Manager\WebUI\download\activeupdate\server.ini will be downloaded, including the tmsminstall.zip AU info. You will also find C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Control Manager\WebUI\download\activeupdate\product\tmsm30\tmsminstall.zip downloaded on the TMCM server.
- On the TMSM console, navigate to Updates > Server.
- Click Manual Update to trigger the TMSM server update.
- Trigger the TMSM agent update.