Know how to integrate System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) with SMEX 12.0
- Download and extract SMEX Management Pack.
- Import the Management Pack (Trend.Micro.ScanMail.for.Microsoft.Exchange.xml) into the SCOM server.
- Launch the SCOM Server. Click Start.
- In the Operations console, click Administration, right-click Management Packs, then select Import Management Packs.
- Click Add > Add from Disk > Add Trend.Micro.ScanMail.for.Microsoft.Exchange > Open. This will update the Import List with the Name: Trend Micro ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange with the Version Column of 188.8.131.52. Click Install.
- Once Management Pack importation is completed, click Close.
- Verify the Trend Micro ScanMail for Exchange Management Pack. Browse in the Management Packs Pane located under Administration > Management Packs.
Exchange events do not integrate with System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).