Endpoint Encryption 6.0 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro’s download center. The OfficeScan Plugin - Endpoint Encryption Deployment Tool and new agent builds will be uploaded to Trend Micro’s ActiveUpdate server on June 5. Endpoint Encryption Widgets will be included in Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0 SP3 Patch 3.
|Full Disk Encryption||220.127.116.114|
|Full Disk Encryption Recovery Tool||18.104.22.1686|
|OfficeScan Plugin - TMEE Deployment Tool||22.214.171.1247|
|FDE Encryption Management for Microsoft BitLocker||126.96.36.1992|
|FDE Encryption Management for Apple FileVault||188.8.131.523|
- Support for UEFI firmware - Endpoint Encryption now supports booting on endpoints with UEFI firmware.
- Improved drive performance using AES-XTS encryption mode - For new installations, Endpoint Encryption uses the AES-XTS method by default. However, existing agents upgraded to this version will retain the existing AES-CBC encryption mode. In addition, Endpoint Encryption can manage endpoints where both AES-XTS and AES-CBC encryption modes are used.
- Support for systems with more than one physical drive - Endpoint Encryption encrypts all fixed drives during installation. Additionally, users have the option of manually encrypting any fixed drives attached after the initial installation.
- Wi-Fi preboot policies - Wi-Fi settings can be further customized via new policies available in PolicyServer. These policy settings allow or restrict access to the Wi-Fi settings during preboot.
- Preboot screen customization - PolicyServer now supports customization of the preboot screen.
- Encryption of used disk space for Full Disk Encryption - Full Disk Encryption will only encrypt the used disk space, resulting in an faster encryption process.
- Safety check - Endpoint Encryption runs a safety check after installation to verify if the installation was successfully completed. If successful, Endpoint Encryption loads the preboot screen and starts encrypting. However, if the installation was unsuccessful, (or a force shut down is detected), Endpoint Encryption will not load the preboot screen.
- Multiple Active Directory Domain Synchronization to PolicyServer - Endpoint Encryption supports synchronization of multiple Active Directory domains to PolicyServer