Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 9.5 is released is now released. Know more details included in this release.
Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 9.5 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro’s download center.
|Messaging Security Agent||11.6.1051|
|Remote Management Agent||3.5.1087|
Key Features and Enhancements
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 support - WFBS now supports Messaging Security Agent installation on endpoints running Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 on Windows Server 2016, as well as Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2.
- Windows 10 Pro support - WFBS now supports Security Server installation on endpoints running Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows Server 2016 support - WFBS now supports Security Server installation on endpoints running Windows Server 2016.
- Windows 10 Creators Update support - WFBS now supports Security Agent installation on endpoints running Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Product Update Notifications - WFBS can inform users of product updates, including new versions, service packs, and patches. Users can receive notifications from the Security Agent or email messages when new versions are available.
- Remote Manager Agent update enhancements - Installation of WFBS 9.5 will automatically update the Remote Manager Agent to the latest version through Trend Micro ActiveUpdate.
- Document protection enhancements - WFBS has further enhanced the Ransomware Protection feature to effectively protect documents from unauthorized encryption or modification.
Trend Micro recommends that you install or upgrade to the latest version of Worry-Free Business Security (9.5) to take advantage of the new features and functionality.
Get the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 9.5 Downloader here.
View the Installation and Upgrade Guide here.
View the ReadMe here.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.