Release Date: July 13, 2017
Trend Micro Vulnerability Identifier(s): VRTS-692, VRTS-679, VRTS-659, VRTS-657, VRTS-655, VRTS-636, VRTS-634, VRTS-632, VRTS-630, VRTS-653
CVE Identifier(s): CVE-2017-11383 through CVE-2017-11390
CVSS 2.0 Score(s): 4 - 7.8
Severity(s): Medium - High
Trend Micro has released a new patch for Trend Micro Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0. This patch resolves multiple vulnerabilities in the product.
|Control Manager||6.0||English / Japanese|
Trend Micro has released the following solutions to address the issue:
This update resolves multiple vulnerabilities in Trend Micro Control Manager, which if exploited could lead to the following:
- A remote attacker could initiate SQL injection attacks, allowing them to execute SQL commands to upload and execute arbitrary code that may harm the target system
- Unauthorized information disclosure on two pages
- A remote attacker could potentially attain code execution, elevated privileges, or directory traversal abilities on the server.
Customers are highly encouraged to update to the latest build as soon as possible.
Trend Micro would like to thank the following individual(s) for responsibly disclosing these issues and working with Trend Micro to help protect our customers:
- @vftable working with Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative
- rgod working with Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative
- Anonymous working with Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative
The following advisories may be found at Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative Published Advisories site: