This article shows you how you can add TMCAS as a managed server in TMCM.
To integrate TMCAS as a managed server in TMCM, do the following:
- Login to the TMCM web console.
- Go to Administration > Managed Servers.
- Under the Server Type dropdown, select Cloud App Security, then click Cloud Service Settings.
- Enter the Customer Licensing Portal login information that you have received after purchasing TMCAS.
After completing the steps, TMCAS is now integrated to TMCM.
The following features will be available upon integration:
- Access to TMCAS management console via TMCM console via Singe Sign-On (SSO)
- Add TMCAS data to the Data Loss Prevention and Threat Detection dashboard tabs of TMCM
- Check the currnet TMCAS connection status
- Query or diplay the following logs submitted by TMCAS:
- Malware Scanning
- File Blocking
- Web Reputation
- Virtual Analyzer(excluding URL sandbox log)
- Data Loss Prevention