Learn how to turn off the enabled debugging shown in the taskbar of Deep Security Manager.
When the Diagnostic Logging is activated, the event "Diagnostic Logging enabled" will show in the taskbar.
To disable the Diagnostic Logging:
- On the Deep Security Manager, go to Administration > System Information.
- Under Diagnostic Logging, untick the option Enable diagnostic logging for.
Non Default Logging
When additional debugging parameters were added in the logging.properties file, the event "Non default logging enabled" will show in the taskbar.
To turn off the Non Default Logging:
- Stop the Deep Security Manager service.
- Go to the corresponding location of the logging.properties file:
- For Windows: ...\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Manager\jre\lib\
- For Linux: /opt/dsm/jre/lib
- Open the logging.properties file and remove the additional debug parameter(s) that you've added when you enabled the debug logs.
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Start the Deep Security Manager service.