Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 9.5 Critical Patch 1433 is now available. This article lists the issues that are fixed by this patch release.
This critical patch resolves the following issues, and some product enhancements:
- Issue 1: In the hotfix history page, the agent component version always displays as "None"
- Solution: Ensure that Worry-Free Business Security 9.5 to retrieves the hotfix history information from the correct registry.
- Issue 2: An issue prevents Worry-Free Business Security 9.5 from completing scheduled database backup tasks on the Security Server.
- Solution: Update the table list of the database backup task.
- Issue 3: The Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service uses up a large amount of CPU resources.
- Solution: This hotfix updates the Behavior Monitoring module to resolve the issue.
- Issue 4: USB 3.0 devices are disconnected unexpectedly after the scheduled restart following Security Agent installation.
- Solution: This hotfix updates the Worry-Free Business Security Agent program to ensure that the USB 3.0 devices are not disconnected unexpectedly after the scheduled restart.
- Issue 5: Outlook 2010 cannot load the TMAS add-on
- Solution: This hotfix merges the code from TMAS 8.0 to ensure that the TMAS add-on works normally in Outlook 2010.
- Issue 6: The Security Server Master service crashes.
- Solution: This hotfix fixes the master service crash issue caused by CmdHPmc.dll.
- Issue 7: The "x64" folder contains the x32 version of the TMPerfTool tool file.
- Solution: This hotfix replaces the TMPerfTool x32 tool file in the "x64" folder with the x64 version.
- Issue 8: When the WRS of the security agent program blocks access to a certain webpage, it displays the "Website blocked by Trend Micro" alert page. This alert page may be affected by XSS vulnerabilities.
- Solution: This hotfix updates the agent program to resolve the XSS vulnerabilities.
- Enhancement: Enhance ransomware detection ability.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Critical Patch only on computers protected by Worry-Free Business Security 9.5.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.