This article explains how to use Microsoft ldp GUI Tool to get the LegacyExchangeDN values in an Active Directory (AD) of OSCE.
To use Microsoft ldp GUI Tool:
- Please download the LDP tool from here and double click it to run. The icon should look like this:
- Open Connection > Connect. There's no need to input anything.
- Click OK if the current machine is located inside an Active Directory. Messages like the following will show in the right panel:
This indicates that the connection has been established.
- Open Connection > Bind. A valid domain user credential is needed.
- Open View > Tree. The whole Active Directory tree should show up.
You can start looking for some specific domain account information by traversing the tree, and then finally get LegacyExchangeDN, one of the attributes belonging to a domain account.