One of the new features of TMCM 7.0/ Apex Central™ is the ability to change the owner of a policy.
By default, the owner of a policy is the user account that created the policy. With this new feature, you can use the Policy Management screen to change the owner of a policy to any Control Manager/Apex Central™ user account. You can also change the policy owner to an Active Directory group, which designates all Active Directory users within the group as owners of the policy.
This article shows you the steps on how to change the owner of a policy.
To change the policy owner, do the steps below:
- Login to the TMCM/Apex Central™ management console.
- Go to Policies > Policy Management. The Policy Management screen appears.
- Select one or more policies to change the owner.
- Click Change Owner. The Change Policy Owner screen appears.
- Select a user account from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to change the owner.