A user, who is a member of the Domain Group, is unable to modify a policy created by another member of the Domain Group.
This happens because the user, who cannot modifiy policies, is also added in the User Account.
When a User becomes a member of both the Domain Group and User Account, it will not be treated as a member of the Domain Group.
To fix the issue, check the following:
- Domain Group is added in the Users Accounts. If not, do the following:
- Login to the TMCM web console.
- Go to to Administration > Account Management > User Account.
- Add the Domain Group to the User Account, and set the User Role to Administrator.
- User, who cannot modify the policies, is added to the User Accounts. If it is added, remove that user.