TMCM/Apex Central™ uses the User Access Log to record the actions, which helps company with compliance and accountability.The following are some actions that can be recorded:
- Create policy
- Delete policy
- Edit or modify policy
- Assign policy owner
- Move entity
- Add user account
This article shows you how to view the User Access Log.
To view the User Access Log, follow the steps below:
- Login to TMCM/Apex Central™ console, then:
- For Control Manager: Navigate to Log > Log Query.
- For Apex Central™: Navigate to Detections > Logs > Log Query.
- Under Control Manager category, select User Access.
- Click Search. The activities recorded will be shown.