Know how to retrieve samples from Deep Security and submit a false positive case when such occurs.
To submit a false positive case:
- Sign in to the Trend Micro Support Portal. If you are logged in but on eSupport, click My Support found in the header navigation.
- On the side navigation, click New Request.
- Fill in the Product Profile and Affected Operating System fields. The Request Type field's default is the Submit a Case option. There is no need to change it.
- Select Virus False Alarm.
- Enter the Scan Engine Version and Virus Pattern Type that Deep Security is using.
- Enter a subject and description to include detection name for your case. It is necessary to include falsely detected files as attachments.
- Fill out the Case Urgency, CC Emails, and Contact Method fields.
- Click Submit.