To add a new manager node:
- Download Deep Security Manager with the same version as the first node and save it to the target second node.
- Run the installer as administrator and click Next to follow the installation wizard.
- Make sure to point the new Deep Security Manager to the same database server as the first one.
To check the database information of the first node, do the following:
- On the Deep Security Manager node 1, open the Windows Explorer.
- Go to <DSM installation path>\Trend Micro\Deep Security Manager\webclient\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF folder and open the dsm.properties file.
- Get the database name, database username, and SQL server hostname or IP information as shown below.
- Input the same database information in the Deep Security Manager installation of the second node.
- Select Add a new Manager node and enter the necessary details.
- Click Install to proceed the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish to launch the Deep Security Manager console.
- Go to Administration > System Information. You should now see the two nodes.