The OfficeScan XG dashboard fails to display and a Logon Loop is shown. This hinders you from viewing the reports in a quick manner from the dashboard.
To resolve the dashboard issue:
- Go to Control Panel > Services.
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Go to the OfficeScan server and open Windows Explorer or File explorer.
- Browse the OfficeScan server install directory. By default, it is C:\Program files (x86)\Trend Micro\Officescan\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_Console\HTML\widget\repository\widgetPool\.
This is the location of the widget pool update folders. For example, you might see 3 folders there named wp1, wp2, and wp3. This means that wp3 is the latest widget update folder and wp2 is the folder of the widget pool before the latest update.
- Go to the wp folder that has the largest number. Using wp3 as an example, go to wp3\inc\ and rename common.php to common.php.old and rename product_auth.php to product_auth.php.old.
- Go to the next lower number widget pool folder. In this example, it is wp2. Go to C:\Program files (x86)\Trend Micro\Officescan\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_Console\HTML\widget\repository\widgetPool\wp2 and copy the two files: common.php and product_auth.php.
- Paste these two files into the wp3\inc\ folder mentioned in Step 3.
- Restart the Officescan Master service.
- Log into the OfficeScan console as AD account and see if issue has been fixed.