- Log on to the TMEMS web console.
- Go to Domains page.
- Click Add to add a domain.
- Provide the domain information that want to add.
- Save the settings.
- Click the net added domain, and perform the verification.
- Set the TXT record for this domain, and verify the domain.
- Test connection to make sure it's successfully.
- Send the testing mail to make sure that the testing mail could be sent successfully.
- If you want TMEMS to scan the outbound mails, select Enable outbound protection, and add the outbound IP address to the list.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Add new domain in Trend Micro Email Security (TMEMS)
Category:Configure; Deploy; Upgrade; Migrate; Register
Thank you for your feedback!