DDD 3.0 (B1217) EN has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this version:
- Advanced Threat Analysis, integrating with DDD Network Analytics provides advanced threat analysis using correlation data.
- Synchronized Suspicious Objects, consolidating and synchronize suspicious objects with registered appliances and share with TMCM.
- C&C Callback Addresses, consolidates C&C callback address detections from registered Deep Discovery Inspector appliances.
- YARA Rules, manual import and distribute YARA rules to registered appliances.
- STIX files, manual import threat intelligence using the Structured Threat Information eXpression (STIX) format.
- TAXII integration, sharing share threat intelligence data with other products or services through TAXII.
- Enhanced Management Console Navigation
- Auxiliary Products/Services, distributing threat intelligence data to auxiliary products and services.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
For new deployments, DDD 3.0 (B1217) can be installed directly. This version also supports upgrading from DDD version 2.0.
Trend Micro recommends that you back up all DDD configurations before migration.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.