TeamViewer may show the following error message even when the customer is using Worry-Free Business Security and not Trend Micro Internet Security. This app fails to work when Worry-Free Business Security agent is loaded.
Trend Micro Internet Security has been found on this computer, this software may be blocking TeamViewer's access to the Internet.
Please check Trend Micro Internet Security settings and make sure that TeamViewer is allowed to access the Internet.
To resolve the issue, apply exclusions for the following files under Global Settings.
For WFBS On-Premise
- Log in to Worry-Free Business Security web console.
- Navigate to Administration > Global Settings.
- Select the Exceptions tab.
- Under Process Exception List, add these entries:
- Click Save.
- Manually update the security agents and try to run again the TeamViewer.
- Log in to the Worry-Free Business Security Services web console.
- Navigate to Policies > Global Exception Lists.
- Under Web Reputation / URL Filtering, click Allowed Process List.
- Click +Add, then add the entries below:
- Click Add, and then click Save.
- Manually update the Security agents and try to run the TeamViewer application.