TeamViewer may show the following error message even when the customer is using Worry-Free Business Security and not Trend Micro Internet Security. This app fails to work when Worry-Free Business Security agent is loaded.
Trend Micro Internet Security has been found on this computer, this software may be blocking TeamViewer's access to the Internet.
Please check Trend Micro Internet Security settings and make sure that TeamViewer is allowed to access the Internet.
To resolve the issue, apply exclusions for the following files under Global Settings.
- Log in to Worry-Free Business Security web console.
- Navigate to Administration > Global Settings.
- Select the Exceptions tab.
For versions 9.5 and below, click the Desktop/Server tab.
- Under Process Exception List, add these entries:
- Click Save.
- Manually update the security agents and try to run again the TeamViewer.