This article provides the different steps in deploying Security for Mac (TMSM) Agents on Apple MacOS Mojave.
The installation of the TMSM Agent for macOS Mojave is divided into two parts. See the detailed steps below:
Get the latest build of the TMSM Agent (build 2.1.1078). Do the following steps:
- Logon to WFBS Web Console.
- Go to Administration > PlugIns.
- Click Manage Program to open the TMSM Plugin Web console.
- Go to Server Updates > Manual Update.
- Tick all the Components then click Update. This will update the Agent build that can be deployed/downloaded.
- Download the TMSM Agent installer from the download link found in Administration > Agent Setup Files.
- Decompress the installer file and double-click tmsminstall.mpkg.
- Click Continue.
- Click Continue on the Installer Introduction.
- Click Continue on the Reminders.
- Click Install.
- Enter the User’s password, and then click Install Software.
- Click Open Security Preference once the “System Extension Blocked” prompt appears.
- In the Security & Privacy window, click the Allow button, and then close the window.
- Click Close to finish the installation.
- Restart the Machine.