This article discusses the procedure for performing Malware Cleanup on ATTK for Linux.
To perform Malware Cleanup on ATTK for Linux:
- Download and Extract ATTK for Linux. Refer to the following link for details: How to use ATTK for Linux.
- Place the pattern in the Pattern folder. So far, the patterns supported are lpt$ptn (Conventional offline Pattern) and ssaptn (Spyware Pattern), which can be downloaded from the Download Center.
- Modify config.ini to include Clean=true.
- Start the scan.
- Select "Threats to Fix".
The treats should now be fixed.
To restore in TUI:
- Run the same ATTK for Linux Package you previously used.
- Select "View Scan History".
- Select the date and time of the specific scan.
- Select which of the files you would like to restore.
The files should be restored.
To restore in CLI:
- Modify config.ini with the following:
The value would be the session you would want to restore.
You can refer to this location on the Linux machines for the sessions.
- Run ATTK for CLI.
All backup files should be restored automatically.