Use the On-Premise Server Migration tool to migrate Security Agent and policy settings from an on-premises server (OfficeScan or Worry-Free Business Security) to the Worry-Free Services web console. For more details regarding the tool including the information for Apex One migration, refer to this link .
The tool does not migrate the following settings:
- Messaging Security Agent
- Trend Micro Security for Mac agent including its settings
- Security Agent for MAC and agent settings
- Security Agent console settings
On the Worry-Free Business Security Services web console, go to ADMINISTRATION > Tools.
Under On-Premises Server Migration Tool, click the Download the Tool link.
Click the image to enlarge.
- Copy the tool to the source Security Server computer.
- Double-click On-Premises Server Migration Tool.exe to start the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the migration. After migrating the settings, the Security Agents will perform an upgrade. WFBS-SVC cannot manage the Security Agents until the upgrade is completed.
For further information about the Server Migration Tool, refer to the following articles:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Worry-Free Business Security On-Premise Migration Tool
- On-Premises Server Migration Tool System Requirements
If the migration process fails, kindly collect the wfbssvc_migration_toolkit.log located on %temp% and submit it to Trend Micro Technical Support for analysis.