This article provides the steps to manually uninstall PortalProtect 2.5.
To manually uninstall PortalProtect 2.5:
- Stop PortalProtect services by executing following command:
'sc stop PortalProtect_Master'
'sc stop PortalProtect_SystemWatcher'
'sc delete PortalProtect_Master '
'sc delete PortalProtect_SystemWatcher'
- Delete the IIS virtual website 'PortalProtect Web Site' and if there is any PP related application pool, please remove it as well.
- Run the tool PP_Cleanup.vbs. Read the tool readme for how this tool should be run.
- Restart the PortalProtect server.
- After restarting, delete the PortalProtect install folder. Normally, it is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\PortalProtect.
- Try to install PortalProtect 2.5 again. If it fails, please collect the installation CDT logs and C:\PP_Cleanup.log.