This article provides details on how to use the Apex One Migration Checklist and create a Best Practice Guide (BPG) Report.
To create a BPG Report:
- Create a new support request and select your OfficeScan product profile in the support portal or partner portal. The process is the same for both.
- Select “Add a new profile” and enter the desired name.
Make sure to:
- Select OfficeScan in the product section;
- Select “compliancy report” as issue type; and
- Fill in the rest of the details as needed
- Download the extraction tool and run it on your OfficeScan server.
- Upload the resulting files in the section shown.
- Enter the email address you wish to receive the report at.
- Click Submit.
You will then receive an email containing your initial report and score. In Section 3, you will find a URL to a fully detailed report explaining the score you received in each section.
After creating the BPG report, click Section 4 to go directly to the Apex One Upgrade Checklist.
|Section 4.1||Checks your operating system to see if it is supported by Apex One and if HTTPS is enabled.|
|Section 4.2||Checks your agents and make sure that the operating systems of your endpoints are supported by Apex One. It lists which operating systems you have that are not supported, and notes beside each OS if there is a version or patch of the operating system that is supported. This section also states whether the OfficeScan Agent Version supports migration to Apex One or not.|
|Section 4.3||Checks your SQL Server. If you wish to use Apex One with Endpoint Sensor, it will show if your SQL Server Version is compatible and confirms if your SQL Server Browser and SQL TCP/IP are both enabled. Endpoint Sensor requires that SQL Full Text Search is enabled.|