DDI 5.5 (B1200) EN has been released and the firmware upgrade package is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this version:
- Virtual distributed switch support
- Microsoft Hyper-V support
- Encapsulated remote mirroring support
- Enhanced Virtual Analyzer
- Additional Deep Discovery Analyzer as a Service support
- Enhanced account and logon security
- Deep Discovery Director - Network Analytics integration enhancement
- Trend Micro Apex Central Integration
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
DDI 5.5 (B1200) supports upgrading from DDI version 5.0 and above.
Trend Micro recommends that you back up all DDI configurations before migration.
- The Upgrade package (.tar) for migration can be downloaded using this link.
- For DDI versions earlier than version 5.0, performing a fresh installation is needed.
If Deep Discover Director (DDD)is employed to manage DDI(s), it is recommended to first migrate DDD to version 5.0 then configure a plan via DDD to upgrade the managed DDI appliances.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.